Cathedral Quarter BID is teaming up with Too Good To Go ― an app that allows businesses to sell their surplus food to new consumers.
Too Good To Go is the easy way to sell surplus food:
- Customers buy surprise Magic Bags. You simply fill them with delicious, unsold food or drinks – whatever is surplus.
- You set a collection time that works for you. Users pre-order Magic Bags, then show up at the arranged pick-up time.
- Find a new route to market: The app has been downloaded by 5m+ consumers and will give you access to customers that you won’t otherwise reach. 2 in 3 return as full-paying.
- Recover sunk costs: Get money for food that would have been binned.
- Show you care: Take tangible steps to help the environment.
There’s no upfront cost (all fees are deducted from the payments Too Good To Go sends you)
- £1.09 [+VAT] per Magic Bag sold
- No contract, no commitment. Cancel any time
If your business is interested in joining the scheme, Click here to register your details, and Too Good To Go will be in touch.