The DE-Carbonise project works with SMEs in Derby and Derbyshire to reduce carbon emissions, increase resilience and reduce business costs. Businesses can have a free survey of their premises and grants (Derby businesses only) of between £1,000 and £20,000 (up to 40% of project cost).
Grants can be used for measures such as
• more efficient lighting and sensors;
• insulation and draught-proofing;
• heating and cooling systems;
• resource and waste reduction;
• compressors, motors and process equipment;
• renewable energy; and
Additional support to help businesses to reduce carbon emissions may be available if a grant is not applied for, e.g. advice on equipment and behavior change.
If your business is interested, please contact Derby City Council