During the month of October, we will be running a social media campaign focusing on all the wonderful food and drink businesses based in Derby’s Cathedral Quarter.
We have arranged themes for each week and also included any national days that occur so we can include every single hospitality business in our area.
Week 1 – 1st – 8th October (Please email your information before Monday 25th September)
- The best brunches in Cathedral Quarter
- Please send us details of your brunch offering with prices and images
- National Curry Week
- Please send us details of any special offers available and images
- Lunchtime options
- Please send us details of any special lunchtime offers and images
Week 2 – 9th – 14th October (Please email your information before Monday 2nd October)
- Nominees and winners of Marketing Derby Food and Drink awards 2023
- We will automatically include your nominated business.
- Cocktail Venues
- Please send us details of your best sellers and any offers and images
- National Baking Week
- Please send us information of any home baked goods you may sell along with images.
Week 3 – 15th – 21st October (Please email your information before Monday 9th October)
- Businesses with Offers on Loyal Free
- We will automatically include any businesses with offers. If you would like to submit an offer for the Loyalfree app, please email us.
- Great venues for a catch up with friends
- Please send us details of why your venue is great to meet up for coffee of drinks etc and supply any images you wish us to use.
Week 4 – 22nd – 29th October (Please email your information before Monday 15th October)
- Wine and dining in Cathedral Quarter
- Tell us about the evening offering at your restaurant and which dish is most sought after, also include any images you wish us to use.
- Traditional and specialist pubs
- Please send us details of why your venue is unique and your beverage offering alongside images.
Week 5 – 30th – 31st October (Please email your information before Monday 22nd October)
- Nightclubs and after hours bites
- Please send us details of any special club nights and any food options in the early hours.
- Please send us details of any Halloween plans you might have.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadlines stated to ensure inclusion.
You can also send ideas for more that one of the weeks if that theme applies to your business.
Remember to also give us your social media handles so we can tag you in, and remember to tag us into any posts you are doing at the same time so we can reshare and use the hashtag #CQFD2023
- Facebook/Instagram/TikTok = CathedralQuarterDerby
- X = @DerbyCQ
If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch.