CQ Summer Life 2019 Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
CQ Loyalty cardholders have the chance to enjoy a perfect day and evening in the Cathedral Quarter with a clutch of special prizes donated by some of our very special businesses.
This prize draw is being run by the Derby Cathedral Quarter Business Improvement District.
All current CQ Loyalty Card holders will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win and they will be joined by any new card applications which are submitted by 5pm on Friday August 30 2019.
The winner will be drawn at random and will then enjoy a host of prizes which can be redeemed at any time before Thursday October 31 2019.
You must be aged 16 or over on the date of the draw to enter. No purchase is necessary.
Prize consists of
- Style and colour makeover with photo session courtesy of Bonds Salon
- £50 Gift Voucher courtesy of Cosy Club
- 2 Premium doughnuts courtesy of Doughnotts
- Sunday Brunch for two courtesy of Elements Tea & Coffee House
- A pair of Orange Amp branded headphones courtesy of Foulds Guitars
- A Jellycat Bunny Toy courtesy of Fraiche
- A gift basket of locally sourced goodies courtesy of The Sanctuary at Derby Cathedral
- Four tickets to the headline act at this year’s Derby Feste.
Terms & Conditions :
- All current loyalty card holders will be entered into the prize draw
- Only loyalty card applications received by 5pm on August 30th 2019 will be entered into the prize draw.
- All entrants must be over 16 years of age on the date of the draw
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
- The winner will be contacted via email or telephone – three attempts to contact the winner will be made – in the event of these attempts being unsuccessful the entry will become void and a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be provided with Cathedral Quarter vouchers which they will need to exchange with the business in question to collect their prize.
- Prizes should be redeemed with the businesses before 5pm on Thursday October 31 2019, unless otherwise agreed with the business in question.
- Derby Cathedral Quarter Business Improvement District is compliant with General Data Protection Regulations. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.