Last updated 24.03.2020 (15.35pm)
For the latest official guidance, here are some useful links
- Public Health England (latest general advice) click HERE
- Public Health England (updated daily with number of cases and risk level in the UK) HERE
- Public Health England blog (this is regularly updated) click HERE
- NHS click HERE
- World Health Organization (WHO) click HERE
More specific guidance in relation to employees, employers and businesses
- Public Health England HERE
- World Health Organization (WHO) HERE
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) HERE
- Coronavirus campaign government resources (posters and materials) HERE
Support for Businesses
The Cathedral Quarter BID has put together a comprehensive guide to assist all businesses with the help that is currently available to them during the COVID-19 crisis
The document can be downloaded here.
The Cathedral Quarter BID
- We remain open and committed to supporting our levy-payers. but with immediate effect have postponed any meetings and events.
- We are committed to delivering any arranged events when it is declared safe to do so and will release further information in due course.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any specific concerns affecting your business you would like to discuss with the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We continue to be in close contact with Derby City Council and will update levy-payers as advised by official sources.
You can also keep up to date with the Cathedral Quarter BID businesses that are still trading here
We believe this advice to be the best available as at publication (24/03/20 at 15:35 hours) but announcements are now being made on a regular basis and you should check sources from this date on.